2020 Parent and Family Fund Grant Applications are currently OPEN!
The Office of Family Programs is excited to launch the 2020 Parents & Families Fund (PFF) Grant Program. These grants are designed to help support programs that benefit the student body at-large during the 2020-2021 academic year.
How to Apply
- Complete the online application form
- Submit your required documentation and any supplemental documents to email@example.com
- All applications and materials should be received by Friday, May 1, 2020, at 5pm EDT.
After You Apply
After you apply, we will begin to review your application in preparation for evaluation by the Parents Council. Prior to PC evaluation, Office of Family Programs staff may reach out with questions about your application, supplemental documentation, or other aspects of your application in order to ensure that you have the best chance to receive funding.
Beginning in April, the UT Parents Council will review grant applications on VOLstarter. The Council will make funding decisions after they have reviewed all applications. Decisions will be released in the summer of 2020.
Tips for Applicants
- Consider partnerships with other offices (even outside the Division of Student Life!)
- Use your application to convey the impact of your project on students.
- Include research and best practices that help to support your funding request
Contact the Office of Family Programs